Who we are and what we do
Publy is an affiliated network active from 2010 in the field of online display advertising.
Publy is an advertising company that works in the specialist area of promotion of companies and services on the Internet. With its millions of users, advertising on the Internet has huge potential. Although broadly predictable, future development is still largely unidentified and certainly, due to its scope, not comparable with what traditional advertising companies can offer. To be successful, however, you cannot improvise, you need to consult specialists who have been working for some time in this field and who are able to operate satisfactorily in the Internet “ocean”, anticipating the far-reaching changes and dynamics which it is continually subjected to.
Head of Media
Chief information officer
Senior IT engineer
Strategic Director Commercial and New Business
For the publisher
- Payments on time, the first at 60 days, then by the 30th of each month.
- We guarantee continuity of advertising campaigns, 365 days a year.
- We offer dedicated support and free advice to all our customers, both for troubleshooting and for optimization of advertising areas.
For the advertiser
- The ability to target your campaign per channel.
- Thanks to the excellent fees paid to publishers, in 99% of cases we boast banner display in prime position, the most visible and high performance positions on the host site.
- Due to the high optimisation we carry out on a daily basis, we are able to maximize the ROI and limit the advertiser’s costs.
Where we come from
A short but comprehensive history of Publy
Maid in IT, publishing company of TipOff, requires an increase in advertising revenues.
Fabrizio Aversano joins Maid in IT in order to sell web-based advertising campaigns.
Publy.it is created with the aim of generating a large amount of impression deliveries.
Publy s.a.s. is created with the aim of considerably increasing the number of publishers and advertisers
Publy ltd is created with the aim of delivering advertising campaigns throughout Europe